Fortunium is a Microgaming/Stormcraft studios release with a steampunk feel in its design and appearance. It showcases fantastic visual and innovative features and takes video pokie gaming to another level that you are bound to love.
Play the Fortunium Pokie
- Claim 240 free spins with your $1000
- Firm favourite amongst gamblers
- Top deposit and withdrawals
- Various jackpots on offer
- Fortunium has 5 reels and 40 paylines that offer plenty of opportunities for you to create winning lines.
- The male and female lead characters (Maximillian and Victoria) are high-paying and appear stacked. Other symbols (from high to low value) include a mechanical treasure chest, a hot air balloon, a complicated looking weapon, and playing card symbols in red, orange, green and blue.
- The wild is a circular, golden ‘W’ which will substitute for all other symbols to help make winning combinations except for the glowing green scatter symbol.
- There are three bonus features; Mystery Symbol, Free Spins and a Win Booster. The Mystery Symbols appear stacked and will transform into any other symbol (except the scatter) when they land randomly. 3+ scatters anywhere in view gets you 10 free spins and depending on whether 3, 4 or 5 scatters triggered the feature, it will result in 2, 3 or 4 reels being turned completely full of mystery symbols – any further scatters landing during this round will award one extra spin. By clicking the green ‘Win Booster’ button to the left of the reels and for an extra 50% of your stake, you can take a spin with reels that will contain mystery symbols which only transform into high value or wilds.
We are very impressed with this first offering from Stormcraft studios. Gameplay is smooth and the steampunk world is beautifully illustrated. The clever features are engaging, and the Win Booster is a great extra if you can afford it. Fortunium comes with a RTP of 96.47%