Below you will find our tried and tested methods on ‘how to win on the pokies’!
There is no statistical formula for winning at pokies. However,there are a few who, somehow, continuously outperform and win at playing pokies online. It was interesting to see how basic some of their principles were. In addition, there were definitely consistencies with other players that fell into this ‘winning pokies’ category. To add substance to what players were telling us, we spoke to industry insiders. Many of them were able to confirm that certain behaviour and playing patterns, improved a players chances of winning.
Current Pokies Casinos Running Hot
|1.||Multiple||96.08%||$2000 FREE||PLAY NOW|
|2.||Multiple||96.85%||$1000 FREE||PLAY NOW|
|3.||Multiple||93.97%||$1400 FREE||PLAY NOW|
Our Winning Pokies Formula
- Request to find out which pokie games are running ‘Hot’ and ‘cold’. If casinos don’t make this information available on their website, contact the support team to request it.
- Determine the return-to-player percentage (RTP%) of the casino. PLEASE NOTE: this percentage fluctuates depending on the casinos total wins or losses.
- Make sure the casino offers a generous welcome bonus on Pokie games.
- Use the casinos bonus money to learn the pokie game features. You will be able to convert any winning you have into cash.
- Lower your bet size if you are on a loosing streak. This will allow you more time to increase the odds in your favour.
- Don’t always play with the minimum bet size because if the reels fall in your favour, your pokies win will be small.
- Choose a casino that offers a good selection of pokies.
- Choose the Free Play or Demo option of the Pokie game before you put money into the machine. This will allow you to become familiar with all the game features which in turn will give you the upper hand when you start playing for real money.
- Play with a clear head. This means you should not be feeling down, drinking booze or be on prescription medication. The reason: having a clear mind allows you to have the confidence and ability to know when to walk away when you are ahead.
- Playing within your means will make you come out on top more often than not i.e. don’t’ play with dollars you should be using to pay off you mortgage.
Here’s what Aussie Pokie Winners had to say
We wanted to put this theory to test and so we asked a few Pokies winners what they felt was their secret to pokie winning success.
Mark S. from Brisbane “I only ever play pokies when i am in a good mood. I tried once to play when i was down and failed miserably. So my thinking from that point on was to only play when I was in a good frame of mind. It’s so much easier to walk away when things are going well or bad”
Kaylie B. from Melbourne had the following to say about her winning pokie experience “I usually like to play pokies once or twice a month and i set aside a budget for this each month. I enjoy playing at the Crown but most of the time it’s easier to play online at casinos. My trick is to always ask for a bonus. That way I always start on the front foot”
Stuart B (unknown location) “I used to play land based pokies but quickly realised that i was pissing my money away. What i needed was better odds and it took me a while to realise that online casinos offer the best odds. I’ve heard land based casino’s are around 65% on pokies while online it’s around 95%. In my head that’s a no brainer”
Bruce B from Sydney told us his number 1 rule for winning at pokies “…get to know your pokie like the back of your hand. Know how the multipliers, free spins and bonus features work. All the value-adds can work in your favour. Know how and when to adjust your bet size to maximize your playing time which improves your odds, is just as important”